The Customer Service Department is, within the Supply Chain department, responsible for customer contact. Primarily the contact is based on the acceptance of orders and on time deliveries. Secondary the contact is focused on after sales, expanding the order volume and product range.
The Customer Service Representative reports to the Customer Service Manager and cooperates with the colleagues Customer Service Representatives.
- Frequent customer contact in order to maintain and increase the sales volume and supports sales
- Analysing order patterns, communication to customers about optimizing order volume in order to minimize logistics costs
- Obtains knowledge about customers and their activities. Informs Sales and Supply Chain colleagues about relevant issues
- Order acceptance and registration
- Follow up on Sample requests
- Preferably knowledge of Export activities
- Provides sales relates documents to customers
- Coordinating transportation to customers with logistic provider and monitors deliveries to customers
- Registration and follow up on customer complaints